Yana Restaurant - Bangkok

For those who are going to Bangkok and wants to find a good halal restaurant, I would recommend this restaurant, Yana Restaurant. I actually found out about this restaurant by accident while I was shopping in one of the shopping centres in Bangkok, and it was during Ramahan. and I as searching for a place to break my fast. Thank god, I found this restaurant.

Venue
Yana Restaurant is located in MBK shopping centres. MBK is one of the prominent shopping centres in Bangkok. To get to MBK, just ride the BTS Sky Train via the Silom Line (in the BTS map, it is the dark green line) to the station National Stadium. Then from there, there is a connecting overhead bridge to MBK shopping centre. Simple right.

But you can actually get lost in MBK, (it is actually like Sungei Wang, KL), the layout of the shoppping centre is a bit haphazard. So, Yana Restaurant is situated in the Tokyo Wing, Level 5.

If you do get lost, just ask around, most of the shop keepers are more than happy to help you.

Menu and Pricing
The food that is offered at Yana Restaurant is actually a mixture of Thai food and also some western food. I chose Tom Yam that is cooked with a bit of coconut milk and stir fried vegetables with chicken. I must say, the food here is scrumptious.

The price is standard, for one dish, it will cost about THB 70 - 100. The price is bit high but the portions can easily feed two. Ok, I must admit, I can't remember the price that well, because there was a kind Arab guy who paid for my food. The waitress said that he paid for all of the muslims who broke their fast at the restaurant. But, there is a big price list with the pictures of the food at the entrance of the restaurant, you can feel free to browse through the price before you decide to eat there.

Pictures!!!


The Entrance of Yana Restaurant

The Menu with Pricing that is located in front of the restaurant

I apologize for not having any food pictures, as I was too hungry to remember to take pictures. I straight away dug into the food once it arrived. So, do try out this restaurant if you're in Bangkok and share your experiences with me. :)

Comments

Popular Posts