Yuzu

Yuzu, is actually a Japanese restaurant. I believe there are many outlets, but the one I went was in KLCC. If you want to taste almost authentic Japanese food in KL with a suitable taste for the local tongue, I would recommend Yuzu. It is a bit on the expensive side but still affordable and worth it.

 I've been there twice and food is scrumptious, considering that I am a die hard fan of Japanese food. The last time I went there, I ordered a Yuzu gozen and my friend ordered a hotate or scallop with rice. Yuzu gozen is a set meal, a huge set meal, that consisted a little bit of everything. There is sashimi, sushi, wagyu beef, soup, a salad, pickles, tempura, chawanmushi and some fruits. The scallop with rice was basically scallop cooked with onions and eggs the Japanese way (soya sauce and teriyaki I think). Ok, let the pictures do the talking.



I would recommend this place if you don't mind to pay a little bit extra for the food. Normally a set meal would cost around RM 40 and it can go up to RM 80. A normal dish would cost around RM 25 and above and the green tea is free! 

Comments

Popular Posts