Scars


There are many scars on my body,
Some exists unintentionally,
Some of them were made to cherish.

And most of them fade,
As time pass by,
Due to the replacement of my skin.

New skin growing under the old skin,
Pushing the old skin away,
And eventually,
The scars fade.

Some scars, i hate them,
So i put some ointment,
So that they'll fade faster. 

Some scars, made me remember happy moments,
So i leave them alone.
Like this one scar, i got from the cut of barnacles,
While trying to escape,
A wandering jellyfish.
It was a funny one.
Every time, i look at that scar, i'll laugh.

But there is this one scar,
Not visible to the eye,
But it is there,
Near my heart.

Is the scar that you had made,
Deep and bloody,

For a long time,
It had not healed.

I wish it would fade faster then the others,
But it won't.

Stubbornness,
Just like the heart.

Comments

Popular Posts