Selamat Hari Raya 1432H

Shah Alam - Sijangkang - Melaka - Tangkak - Muar - Melaka - Seremban - Shah Alam

Jalan-jalan Raya.

All decided on the day itself. Crazy huh.

I was actually only planning to go to Bonat's house, but then eventually, Zarul, Syafiq and Kay informed that they actually wanted to go to Melaka and stayed the night there. Imagine, me not bringing any clothes, staying the night in Melaka. But knowing me, I didn't want to stay at home doing nothing, so I said, "Drop me somewhere I can buy some clothes to survive the night and tomorrow".

So we drove to Melaka, and head straight to Amer's house in Paya Rumput. And we went to Tesco Cheng, and I bought the essentials, one leggings, a blouse and a sleeping dress. And I declared that tomorrow, I'm gonna use 'Tesco Clothes'. And we had Sam, Nasa and Tra joining the convoy. And after eating and shopping for clothes, we resided at Amer's house and called it a day.

The Next Day
We woke up kinda early, around 9 am. And Amer's mother prepared a wonderful 'Raya' breakfast, that consists of Nasi Impit, Rendang Ayam Kampung, Kuah Lodeh, Tea and Coffee. Great meal to start off the day. After saying thanks and bybye to Amer's family, we head to Bard's house in Gadek.

Bard's house is really in the kampung, so serene, and peaceful, and there were goats roaming around. I had always been a city girl, being able to visit a kampung really means a lot to me. At Bard's house, we ate again, this time, it was Sambal Kacang Sotong, Nasi Impit, Kuah Lodeh.

Next stop, was En Fendi's house. I know En Fendi from debating, he was UiTM Melaka, club advisor, something like dat. And we had soto ayam. Yup, food again.

Then we, headed to Tangkak, Sam's house. We had lunch there, Rice with Rendang Itik, Sambal Goreng, Daging Kicap, Ikan Goreng. Nyum Nyum!!! Best rendang itik eva.

After Sam's house, we went to Iqram's house in Muar. Had some Mee Hong Kong. Scrumptious, as I haven't had this like for ages. For those who don't know, Mee Hong Kong is like Mee Ladna, yeah sumthing like dat.

Then we went to Nasa's house in Sungai Rambai, Melaka. Well, Sungai Rambai is actually situated at the border of Johor and Melaka. We ate again, Soup and bread. A little bit of gossiping with Nasa's mum. Haha :P

Last but not least, we went to Kama's house in Seremban. Had soto and murtabak. And we head back to our homes after that. Say around 11 pm. One whole day of 'raya'ing.

Exhausted but fun. 7 meals a day. There goes my diet. Haha :P Thank you to Amer, Bard, Sam, En Fendi, Nasa, Iqram and Kama for the wonderful hospitality.

But that's what Raya is all about. Family, Food, Friends.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin. 0-0 eh.. :D

Comments

Popular Posts