Ben's KLCC

My friends and I were always having difficulties deciding where to eat in KLCC. Maybe that's mainly because I've worked in KLCC for about 4 years up until now. So one night, we suddenly remembered that there was a restaurant, Ben's KLCC, that had recently opened. I can't exactly remember when it opened but it was quite new compared to the others.

The ambiance of this restaurant is kinda cozy, with a few sofas here and there and tables and chairs that looked sophisticated but yet simple. We were actually ushered to one of the sofas, and they are so comfortable.

I decided to have the Crispy Soft Shell Crab salad and my friend had Burnt Butter Wild Mushroom salad. And I must say, the salads were great.

The Crispy Soft Shell Crab salad was actually green papaya salad or rather a 'kerabu' but is topped with 2 soft shell crabs, and yes they were very crispy. So you have the contrast of texture of the salad and the soft shell crabs, and also the taste is fabulous.


Crispy Soft Shell Crab salad

Burnt Butter Wild Mushroom salad


Pavlova

And, you guessed it right, we finished the meal with Pavlova. Sweet and sour. Nice!!!

Comments

Popular Posts